WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
WalkMe is looking for a Manager to lead our Western Region Strategic Account Management team in SF responsible for the ongoing customer relationship, contract renewal, and identifying and qualifying revenue expansion opportunities. Reporting to the regional RVP of Account Management, you will direct the AM team to successfully build and expand existing customer relationships by understanding client business objectives, demonstrating ROI, providing guidance on best practices, and identifying incremental opportunities to further benefit from the WalkMe platform.
Candidates are expected to have 6+ years of relevant experience, including 2+ years of Manager experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Recruit, Manage and motivate a high performing Account Management team
- Architect, implement and operate a highly efficient renewal engine
- Mentor AM’s and get directly involved to identify and qualify revenue expansion opportunities within accounts for Account Executives to close
- Own the optimization of contracts and other documents supporting renewals
- Develop and Track Customer NPS and drive solutions to improve NPS
- Manage “code-red” accounts through a systematic, repeatable recovery strategy and deliver them to a referenceable state
- Develop an integrated, complementary account management strategy focused on client satisfaction
- Develop tools and assets that support value confirmation motions and the execution of business reviews (monthly or quarterly)
- Contribute to the development of integrated sales-service play books
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with client coaches and executive sponsors, ensuring that activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business strategy
- Demonstrate the value of the product suite, acting as a product evangelist and exhibiting industry domain knowledge
- Guide your team to think outside the box of ways that WalkMe can increase renewals and drive long-term customer success. A proactive approach is taken for each account where cross-selling and up-selling is made a priority.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 2+ years of management experience for a Account Management team of 4-8 team members
- 6+ years of relevant CS / AM experience with Fortune 500 companies (complemented by 8 years of overall work experience in a client-facing role in the SaaS / tech industry)
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Force Automation (SFA), Sales process, and/ or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) preferred.
- Relationship management internally to establish resource needs.
- Natural proactive nature who works to curb reactive behaviors and approaches all situations with and empathetic and patient manner.
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with other managers in Sales in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity. This is a WalkMe core value.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- Series G startup with $90 million raised in our last round.
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.