Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
Facilities, Operations and Workspace planning:
Our Operations team plays a pivotal role in creating platforms for success so our Ironclad team can execute on our vision.
As a Facilities and Operations teammate, you’ll own Ironclad’s move management, space planning, building vendor management, and be a key stakeholder in our office experience. You also bring empathy to facility issues to understand and anticipate employee and guest needs. You’ll enable the team to succeed by planning projects, getting early buy in, building budgets, creating checklists to be sure priorities don’t get dropped across the team, and report on results and learnings to continually iterate and design a great employee experience for this fast-growing technology company.
About you, you are a strong project manager and communicator (clear written and verbal communication in email and in slack), have the ability to work autonomously, surface issues appropriately, and drive work to completion with a strong sense of urgency.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Office Moves - Planning, communicating, and orchestrating office moves from idea to bills paid. Partner with ops on timing, budget, and developing an operations plan for new office spaces.
- Possible Additional Projects - Update typical desk setup and office layouts, develop emergency protocols, partner with office operations on improvements to process like mailing center and multi-office strategies.
- Project Management - Stay on top of big picture planning and small details to ensure projects go on without a hitch. You’ll be driving timelines and communicating updates so the team can stay in the loop.
- Space Planning - Anticipate space needs by planning workspace and soft seating requirements, revising based on team size forecasts by location.
- Facility Management - Source and manage building and move vendors. This includes long term planning and working with office operations to work through immediate fire drills. Coordinate with building manager on maintenance and changes. Develop and own a maintenance cadence calendar.
- Functional Design - Problem solve for the business by partnering across the team for things like soundproofing, conference room design, event and meeting space planning.
- Security - Be an active member of the security team by advising on physical security best practices, coordinating with the IT team, and managing security vendors on long term projects, maintenance, and emergency situations. Participate in security audits like SOC 1 and 2.
- Balance Function and Culture - Find ways to innovate on the space, integrating Ironclad’s culture and brand. Put these touches into practice in our spaces, creating an environment where people feel welcomed, comfortable, and able to do their best work. Have a keen eye for cultural impact of spaces and develop designs that maximize cultural initiatives by working cross-functionally.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.