Wish is looking for a talented Contracts Manager to join our growing Legal team. You will work closely with our commercial, IP, product and corporate attorneys, as well as our cross-functional teams in various business units, to support Wish’s dynamic and rapidly growing business and also help develop and implement contract management tools and processes.
The ideal candidate has a strong contracts management background, who can effectively manage vendor relationships and internal stakeholders, work cross-functionally with other teams, and who can identify and implement process improvements. You should also be a team player, comfortable helping with everything from contract management to negotiation with third-parties. This role will be located in our San Francisco headquarters and/or San Jose or Toronto office.
For internal use only:
What You'll Do
- Review, draft, and negotiate various types of agreements under the supervision of attorneys, including nondisclosure agreements, supply chain, procurement and logistics agreements, software licensing agreements, facilities and other vendor agreements, consulting agreements, talent, media and advertising agreements, and others.
- Oversee, manage and update a contracts database.
- Manage and monitor contract life-cycle from beginning to end (intake, review, drafting, negotiation, obtaining approvals and signatures and filing).
- Collaborate and provide legal support to internal business teams and third parties to gather and synthesize information for agreements.
- Help define procedures and practices within Legal to promote efficient workflows and handling of legal requests.
- Manage special projects and tasks as assigned and in collaboration with other team members.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of relevant contract management, paralegal or other comparable experience, part of which must be in-house, and preferably within a consumer products and/or technology company.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university (or equivalent) and/or Paralegal Certificate (or equivalent training required)
- 5+ years of experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of a range of commercial contracts.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Team player, enthusiasm to help others and a good sense of humor.
- Previous contracts database system experience (cloud-based a plus).
- Adept at technical tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite (including Google Docs and Google Drives), document sharing (e.g., DropBox) and digital signature software/e-signing tools (e.g., DocuSign).
Wish, is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. We selectively bring together world-class technical talent that are passionate about connecting relevant products to value conscious consumers all over the world!
Learn more about us:
Wish + LA Lakers
Our CEO discusses Wish
Wish Careers Instagram
Wish is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.