What Is Snackpass 🤔
Snackpass is mobile order meets social.
We focus on mobile order pickup, not delivery. Not only is the takeout market 5x greater than delivery, but usage is much greater: our users Snackpass breakfast, lunch, and dinner on a daily basis.
Social is our sauce. On Snackpass, you can unlock discounts with friends, send gifts, and collect points. Our users tell us that Snackpass is the most fun way to order food — that other food apps feel formal and boring in comparison.
We're starting with college campuses. We have an advantage here — we started Snackpass while we were in college for us and our friends. Within a few months of launch, we had over 80% of Yale using the app. 18 months later, we are at 8 campuses and over 10M in sales per year.
The future of the restaurant industry is mobile order — see Chipotle, Starbucks, Sweetgreen, Shake Shack. And the future of mobile payments is social. At Snackpass, we've found a way to make both work, packaged in a product that our users love and use on a daily basis.
We're looking for creative and ambitious people to join us and scale Snackpass from 10 campuses to 100 over the next year. We'd love to talk with you.
Snackpass is a startup backed by Y Combinator, General Catalyst and First Round Capital, the same firms who invested in Square, Uber and Airbnb.
We're looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our team! You will be our first recruiting hire, and as our first senior recruiter you will lead the function at Snackpass and build the recruiting and people team at Snackpass.
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understand of the hiring needs by partnering with our product, engineering, operations and sales teams
- Create distinctive job descriptions that convey the unique culture and mission of Snackpass
- Design, execute, and iterate on the candidate hiring process — we want to amaze candidates at how fast we can gain conviction and get to an offer
- Build a formidable pipeline from our networks (including First Round and A16Z), employee referrals, and online databases like LinkedIn, AngelList and YC Work at A Startup
- Uphold the talent bar while building our culture with each new person
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in the technology industry
- 2+ years experience recruiting for business functions (i.e. sales, marketing, customer success)
- Passion for building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Experience building out recruiting processes
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written