We’re looking for a full-time photographer to join the photo team and play a major role in shaping our brand visuals. This role will support both e-comm and editorial photography for men and women. The ideal candidate has a strong background with in-studio and location work as well as a clear mastery of a variety of lighting approaches. Candidates must be able to create consistent imagery across all of our visual channels while finding ways to push our brand aesthetic forward.
- Light and shoot e-comm and editorial photography to be used on everlane.com and beyond.
- Shoot editorial flats on a per-project basis.
- Work closely with on-set art directors, stylists, videographers, producers and models to create a dynamic and collaborative set.
- Collaborate with art directors and in-house retouchers during the post process to ensure all visuals meet brand standards. Work directly with our external retouching partners.
- Maintain in-house studio and photo equipment. Help to create a streamlined studio work-flow while ensuring the imagery is consistent and of high-quality.
- Manage a team of in-house photographers as well as contractors.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- A strong portfolio of in-studio photo work demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of lighting, composition, and experience working with talent.
- 3 - 4 years of in-house photography experience. In-studio experience with knowledge of lighting equipment, set-ups and shoot software (CaptureOne, Lightroom, etc).
- Experience managing and leading a team.
- Retouching knowledge is a plus.
- Advanced Photoshop skills.
- A collaborative approach to creating images with a passion for building and evolving brand visuals.
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.