The Lead Front End Developer will be part of our development team that has extensive experience building custom user interface solutions as well as integrating with industry leading platforms such as Veeva and Salesforce. As a Lead Front End Developer, you will play an integral role in scoping the level of effort and creating architectures to bring to life the user interfaces envisioned by the user experience and design teams for hybrid, mobile and web applications.
You will be responsible for managing other members of the development team, provide oversight and mentorship in addition to building and owning complex web applications using advanced HTML5, Web APIs and front-end frameworks. You will actively quantify, communicate and negotiate level of effort, scope and schedules with cross-functional teams and help drive successful execution of development projects. You will also be hands-on and work independently to solve a wide range of technical issues and apply the latest tools to achieve visually stunning and pixel perfect applications.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years in full-stack development, working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, and leadership experience with keen eye for design and UI and created multiple, animated, SPA's for iOS and Desktop use. Experience with touch screen application and knowledge of pharmaceutical projects and Veeva multichannel content is a plus.
- Build, test, and deploy web pages and mobile applications for pharmaceutical companies in a fast-paced, dynamic, and creative environment.
- Lead Interactive / UI development for projects.
- Architect and develop front-end for responsive mobile and web applications.
- Work with a cross functional team comprising of development leads, designers, project managers, and others to seamlessly transition designs into deployment.
- Manage one or more members of technical staff in projects.
- Bring innovative ideas to solve complex technology problems.
- Build prototypes and demo applications that address client needs.
- Stay abreast of modern web/mobile technologies and build processes. Create and adapt responsive templates accordingly.
- Lead efforts for on-going improvement of development infrastructure and optimization of development processes.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience in website, UX/UI Development, front end development
- Expertise with one or more cross-platform development frameworks such as Electron, NW.js, NativeScript, Cordova
- Expertise with build tools such as Grunt, Gulp, NPM, Jenkins
- Experience architecting solutions to complex problems.
- Experience with Project & Task Management tools such as Celoxis, MS Project, Jira, Asana, etc.
- Working knowledge of SDLC, Continuous Integration, and DevOps fundamentals.
- (Nice to have) Interactive/multimedia skills – Web Audio, Web Animation, WebGL, WebAR
- (Nice to have) native application development and packaging - C#, Swift, Java, code-signing
- Interactive agency experience (Pharma agency experience with knowledge of regulatory compliance and brand launches) is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to communicate effectively in visual, verbal, and written form to teams, clients and leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation, with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professional staff from varied disciplines and backgrounds.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands while maintaining composure under pressure.
- Pro-active attitude; highly self-motivated and able to work without constant oversight.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task.
- Must possess a highly-positive and service-oriented approach to working both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ability to define software architecture, quantify scope, communicate and negotiate schedules.
- Ability to provide oversight and mentorship to team members.
- Ability to effectively handle and protect sensitive and confidential company information.
Viscira is an equal opportunities employer AA M/F/Veteran/Disability.