Zeus - Flawless Stays.
We built Zeus Living so you can feel at home wherever opportunity takes you. Whether it’s for a month, a year or sometime in between, you can count on a thoughtfully designed home and a comfortable, easy stay. Our technology helps us select homes you’ll love in ideal locations at a good value, while our expert team handles all the details. Backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery and Initialized Capital, Zeus has raised $90M in funding and is based in San Francisco and operates in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle and Washington, D.C. To date, Zeus has hosted more than 17,000 residents for a over 500,000 nights. For more information, visit zeusliving.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Zeus is looking for engineers to develop the core infrastructure used by all of Zeus engineering.
We are a small team and have a ton of work to do. You will have the freedom to choose how to have the greatest impact you can. We plan on aggressively growing the size of the engineering team, as well as the scale and scope of our architecture.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with our engineers. Understand their problems and figure out the best possible solution
- Think extensively about systems - why they are built the way they are and how to improve them
- Share your knowledge with others. Help drive the vision of the engineering team
- Provide self-service access for engineering teams to deploy, scale and access production infrastructure
- Providing fast, stable, and reliable builds and tests across our entire tech stack
- Creating tooling, monitors, alerts that to keep uptime high, production incidents low, and incident resolution time low
- Managing our cloud infrastructure with configuration management and container orchestration
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant work experience
- You're passionate about engineering quality and want to work on creating a solid foundation for our systems
- You think from the customer's point of view first. You aim to provide them with the best experience possible
- You take ownership and pride in your work
- You are able to own projects end-to-end, gather requirements, communicate with stakeholders, identify milestones, track progress, and drive to completion
- You excel in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- You're humble, open-minded, and receptive to feedback
- You enjoy teaching others what you have learned
- You're a great teammate. Others are excited to work on a project with you
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking and commuter pass
- Education or certification expense coverage
- Equity package
- 20 days paid time off per year + sick days + all major holidays
- Catered daily lunches
- 401K with matching
- 16 weeks paid paternal leave