Chime is the largest and fastest-growing challenger banking company in the U.S., with over 5M accounts and no physical branches. We're a technology company relentlessly focused on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind. That's why we offer an award-winning bank account that doesn't charge hidden fees, gives members early access to their paychecks, and helps them grow their savings automatically. And we're just getting started. We are proud of our mission, devoted to our members, and passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making financial health a reality for everyone.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and have raised over $300M in funding from DST, General Atlantic, Coatue, Dragoneer, Menlo, and others. If you're looking to join a small but fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Specialist who has strong analytical & technical skills. In this role, you will report to our Head of IT and will play a key role in developing and managing our IT operations.
- Provide L2, L3 and occasionally C-level support for technical issues across our offices.
- Administer networked devices, manage VLANs, troubleshoot network and Wifi issues.
- Manage new-hire on-boarding/off-boarding and IT orientations.
- Administer JAMF, Okta, O365, GSuite, Slack, Atlassian, Zoom and other internal tooling.
- Interpret, apply, and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Research new technologies and drive large-scale infrastructure improvements to support a fast-growing, ever-changing work environment with fiscal responsibility in mind.
- Be accountable for laptop and network security.
- Work closely with InfoSec and Compliance teams to ensure security strategies are aligned and implemented consistently and effectively.
- Enjoy working with people, developing cross-functional relationships, and sharing knowledge.
- AV support for occasional presentations, video conferencing, and industry-related onsite/offsite events.
- A self-driven and resourceful person who is capable to perform without supervision.
- Help grow and mentor junior IT members.
- Willingness to travel.
- A friendly, approachable attitude.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- 6+ year(s) of modern Enterprise IT experience.
- 3+ year(s) of relevant technical customer support experience.
- 2+ year(s) of experience managing/leading projects.
- Working proficiency with GSuite, Okta, JAMF, O365, Meraki, Atlassian, Zoom.
- Understanding and advanced troubleshooting of mobile and desktop operating systems, networking (ie. MacOS, Ubuntu, Windows 10, ChromeOS, iOS, Android, Meraki).
- Resourceful, quick thinker; create executable solutions on the fly.
- Strong Project Management skill set and critical thinking skills.
- Experience managing vendors and consultants in completion of company objectives.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments.
- Familiarity with Jira or other ticketing systems.
- Deep understanding of networking technologies and architecture.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits.
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- Dog-friendly office.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of bank.
We know great work isn't done alone. We're building a team of individuals to Chime in with their different strengths to benefit our employees and members. We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.