Everlane is looking for an HR Manager to support the rapid growth of our Retail field team. We’re on a mission to build a world-class retail experience and this starts with our People! This person will provide strategic and tactical expertise to enhance our HR function, performance, and development at Everlane.
This position will be based in San Francisco and report to our Director of People.
- Provide HR support to our field team, by being a resource for benefits, policies and procedures, workers compensation, and all things HR-related
- Co-design, implement, and recommend best practices in the application of HR processes, systems and policies
- Partner, investigate and help resolve employee relations matters and investigations
- Draft, review, and update employee relations and people related communications
- Maintain an awareness of people principles, practices and the related regulations by location
- Be available and present for your leaders, teams, and cross-functional teams
- Create and implement strategies for succession planning, talent development, and employee development
A great addition to the team is:
- A professional who has an air of confidence and isn’t afraid to let their personality come out
- Excited about taking the lead in building and implementing new initiatives and programs
- Someone able to anticipate risks and propose plans to solve them
- Someone who loves to stay up-to-date on HR laws and is a non-exempt compliance expert
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of HR experience at a retail company
- Strong knowledge in HR policy, laws and compliance, and experience in employee relations
- Demonstrated leadership with ability to lead and influence at all levels
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work style
- A forward-thinking, enthusiastic attitude
- BA or BS degree preferred
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.