Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
As our first HR hire, you'll help build our HR & Operations systems from the ground up to support to our growing team and business for scale. You’ll partner with both senior leaders and individual contributors to help educate, advise and influence our ability to Hire, Motivate, and Retain amazing teammates.
This includes areas of focus like: manager training, people development, total rewards, benefits, career architecture, compliance, office policy, system and process roll out, and change management. You’ll look ahead to keep us compliant as we add new employees, customers, and offices while ensuring we continue to be a leading place to work.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Partner with Exec team and Ops team on high impact People initiatives: examples include equality, talent assessment, high-potential development, succession planning, manager development, and employee engagement and retention.
- Coach and advocate for teammates on their own development and cultivate Ironclad as a leading place to work
- Monitor and interpret trends and metrics around employee satisfaction, attrition and turnover, etc.
- Deploy, Interact, and monitor external 3rd party vendor and IT systems ensuring compliance, best practices, and efficiency
- Expert in compliance, benefits and policy
- Support the company's goals to build a diverse and inclusive workplace
- 5+ years experience with HR & Compliance for a high growth, dynamic organization.
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of organisations and with diverse client groups.
- History of working closely with client executives, managers and employees to handle a variety of issues and tasks, including organisation design and change, transfers, promotions, performance issues and terminations.
- Demonstrated ability to support major initiatives across challenging business groups.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Ability to conduct group facilitation, coach and counsel managers at all levels.
- Knowledge of staffing, compensation, and talent management best practices.
- Good working knowledge of applicable employment laws.
- Proven HR experience preferably within a high-growth technology organization.
- Desire to make others successful.
- Passion for data integrity, process definition, and continuous learning.
- Results-driven, solutions-oriented, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.