Nextdoor is the neighborhood hub for you, your neighbors and the broader local community. Nextdoor’s purpose is to cultivate a kinder world where everyone has a neighborhood they can rely on.
Building connections in the real world is a universal human need. That truth, and the reality that neighborhoods are one of the most important and useful communities in our lives have been guiding principles for Nextdoor. Today, neighbors rely on Nextdoor in neighborhoods around the world in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Australia and Canada, with many more to come.
We are looking for a Help Desk Technician to join our IT team. This person will be the first point of contact for technical assistance supporting our US and International employees.
- Support employees while adhering to our SLA standards
- Track and log events and problems and their resolution
- Ensure a smooth day one experience is had by all new hires by driving accurate provisioning of hardware, systems/user access and desk configurations
- Follow-up and update employees on status of ticketed issues
- Document processes in knowledge base, and update as required
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- 3-5 years experience working directly in a helpdesk role
- Proficiency in macOS as well as iOS and Android is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Experience with SaaS products including Okta, Google apps, Atlassian, MDM etc.
- Familiarity with audio/video and conferencing solutions
- Proven ability to effectively work on a team and resolve multiple issues in an efficient manner