Are you looking for something new at a well-funded, Series B startup in a fast growing space?
As Head of QA, you'll build and lead a team devoted to ensuring the company to consistently delivers high-quality results. This is truly a wide-ranging role — spanning everything from defining and analyzing metrics, to crafting high-level strategy, to guiding product, to building and scaling a quality assurance team. You will be responsible for shaping the future of the organization, and in doing so generate critical data for consumption across the company. The ideal candidate is scrappy, analytical, doggedly outcome focused, and above all a leader who gets and inspires results.
- Grow and lead a team of quality operations associates, build best practices, and ultimately scale the operation globally
- Collaborate with stakeholders company to identify new opportunities to improve how we understand, measure, and predict quality
- Put flexible processes in place that make quality operations both highly reliable and also highly elastic
- Partner with Product teams to drive step-function changes in how we can scale operations
- Drive analysis and define metrics to help ensure we're maintaining meaningful coverage ratios
- Build, maintain, and regularly communicate detailed reporting for other leaders across the company who will use your team's data to inform their own operations and strategy
Ideally You'd Have:
- 4+ years of industry experience in a scrappy, operational role
- Experience leading and growing teams
- A mix of IC (analytical, planning, process building) and leadership (team building, hiring, management) experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset that balances creative problem solving with the desire to run through walls to deliver outcomes
- An empathetic, human-centric approach to management; you have a history of getting results and building strong culture at the same time
- An adaptable approach to problem solving that can flex for context, circumstance, and nuance