Head of Marketing - SF/Denver/location flexible
Are you a force multiplying marketer with an ear for cogent stories, an eye for differentiated design, and commitment to quickly going where the data leads you? Do you understand from experience how to deploy the full capabilities of a modern marketing org, but are still comfortable proofing and iterating with a small team of collaborators? Can you strategize with leadership and dig deep with customers to refine the theories before committing to activations? Are you eager to immerse yourself in the sales process, so you can give every seller the tools they need to succeed and help them close deals? Can you find the angles that connect your objectives to the news cycle, so everyone that matters trusts your brand? Are you ready to be the master communicator for a well-fueled rocket ship of a company, poised to change the way the industry sees and evaluates some of the most valuable data in the world?
As the VP of Marketing, you will develop the marketing strategy, hire and lead a team to grow Windfall’s business. You will also be responsible for our brand more broadly: defining our products and strengthening our identity as the leading contextual analytics platform powered by AI. Ultimately, you will be our guide and our voice as we enter our next chapter, powering not only the company’s growth, but enabling us to realize our mission: to empower data driven organizations to effectively identify, understand and engage affluent consumers with the industries most reliable and accurate data set.
- Partner with our CEO, Product, Sales, Business Development and Customer Success teams to deeply understand customer needs and develop a marketing strategy that differentiates Windfall from our competitors.
- Develop strategies to galvanize our sales pipeline and nurture key enterprise, mid-market and nonprofit leads through conveying quality and trust.
- Differentiate and launch our products to develop high-quality, qualified leads.
- Build and lead a full-function marketing team that will be responsible for content marketing, public relations, demand generation, client retention, product marketing, design, social and advertising.
- 10+ years of experience in tech marketing, including specifically with enterprise, finance, or data companies.
- Significant team building and team leadership experience as a player coach that inspires and gets the most from their teams.
- A specialty in crafting and propagating differentiated brand messages through a wide range of channels and mechanisms.
- Mastery of data marketing analytics, including how to speak to AI, and experience with all major marketing platforms.
- Experience managing outside agencies and resources as a compliment to an internal team.
- Relevant B.A. degree, MBA a plus
Founded in 2016, Windfall Data is on a mission to determine the net worth of everyone on the planet. The company serves nonprofit and for-profit organizations by providing actionable consumer financial data that is refreshed on a weekly basis. More than 500 organizations use Windfall Data to identify and engage their most promising constituents. Windfall Data is based in San Francisco and backed by Bullpen Capital, Bonfire Ventures, Industry Ventures, TenOneTen Ventures, Cherubic Ventures, and ValueStream Ventures. Visit www.windfalldata.com for more information.