Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group's mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company's 2018 World's Most Innovative Companies.
What's the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work“ in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
About the role:
You will be part of the Strategy and Operations function at InMobi and lead the Global Revenue Management and Sales Operations charter for the Marketing Cloud Company (Ad-tech/ Media business). In your role, you will be working very closely with the Co-founder and CEO of the Media/ Marketing business and his leadership team; to manage and drive revenue, increase supply footprint, identify operational and strategic gaps, be the bridge between revenue and the product /tech teams. You will also partner closely with the General Managers of all regions, and the broader revenue teams spread across both sales and account management - to help improve the coordination amongst all regions - North America, Europe, APAC and China. You will develop a deep understanding of geo-specific advertising tech market trends and help translate into revenue with a practical outlook.
In your role, you will have team members working with you across different projects that will help provide the necessary horsepower and on the ground context from Bangalore, India (where InMobi is headquartered). This role will report to the Director, Strategy and Operations, part of the CEO's office. This role is a launchpad to leading your own Strategy and Operations team at the CRO level.
What you will own:
- Overall Revenue and Operations management of the media business
- Identification of key global accounts; facilitate collaboration across all business markets to leverage learnings and facilitate growth
- Go-to-Market (GTM) programs for cross-regional and cross-functional launches
- Connect between business and product teams to help product managers gather and understand the nuances of market-in feedback
- Liaison with the financial analysis team to manage the margins expected from the business; Identify and enforce course corrective measures to ensure financial goals are met with
- Liaison efforts with other business units within InMobi group holding to enable sales and enforce InMobi's tactical and strategic goals alike
- Targets and quotas for the sales and delivery teams/leadership; planning, building and implementing them through timely intervention on a quarterly basis
- Process efficiency within the sales funnel; through productivity, incentives, process changes or performance improvement measures
- Vision for the reporting systems in the organization and the merger with our most recent acquisitions or internal tools
- Incentive schemes and training upskilling to transform organizational effectiveness.
Who you are:
You are passionate about the AdTech/ MarkTech industry. You have the drive and tenacity to get the job done. You love problem-solving and leverage data for all decision making to back your case. You have experience of working in an extremely fast-paced and fluid environment where ideas can be obsolete within 6 months or less. You are hands-on in solving operational challenges and can prioritize ad hoc tactical asks alongside strategic inputs.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- MBA / JD with BA/BS/BTech degree in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or another equivalent quantitative heavy major
- Experience in Corporate Strategy, Consulting, or Investment Banking, etc.
- Exceptional analytical skills and a high level of comfort with big sets of data to understand key metrics and apply these to performance optimizations
- Strong problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across time zones, and in a team and/ or matrixed environment
- Ability to influence key stakeholders across regions