Founded in 2013, Thistle is an early stage food-tech startup empowering our customers to get and stay healthy. We deliver delicious, organic, healthy, plant-forward meals, cold-pressed juices and snacks to customers in California who want to put their nutrition on auto-pilot.
We don’t want to be just another food delivery startup. Our focus is on the health and happiness of our customers, and we are revolutionizing how fresh, nutritious, high-quality food is purchased, manufactured, and delivered at scale. Thistle is headquartered in San Francisco and we are backed by some amazing investors in the Bay Area and beyond.
We’re looking for an experienced marketer to join our fast-paced work environment. As a Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll be a jack-of-all-trades, working on the Growth Team to acquire new customers to our subscription service. Building off of our existing success—thousands of paying customers—you will design, manage, and improve Thistle’s existing marketing channels along with launching many new ones. This role reports directly to our SVP Growth & Strategy and will partner closely with each of our core team leads.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strategy to diversify Thistle’s marketing channels. Run quick fire, data-driven testing to determine potential success of new channels.
- Expand and scale Thistle’s marketing portfolio in a profitable way, both online and offline
- Work hand-in-hand with data analytics team, providing insights and optimizations for each channel - always linking initiatives back to our business goals.
- Launch offline marketing channels. Grow these programs from the ground up, nurturing them into strong, sustainable sources of acquisition. These channels may include Event Marketing, Partnerships, Print buys, Direct Mail, TV, Radio, Out-of-Home.
- Grow and optimize current online marketing channels, including Paid Social and Search amongst others.
- Test new online marketing channels, including Direct Buys and Podcasts.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of related experience
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives
- Excellent project management skills that extend from strategy to execution.
- Experience with SQL preferred but not required
Who You Are:
- Passionate about health, wellness & food!
- Self-starter with a drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment
- Bonus points if you have previous high-growth startup experience or expertise in cross-channel integrated marketing programs and campaigns.
Life at Thistle:
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Delicious & nutritious meals, snacks & juice to help keep you feeling healthy and energized
- Casual work environment
- Fun team outings (BBQs, happy hours, etc.)
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation & sick policy
- Competitive salary & equity package
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Thistle. We know we'll do our best and most impactful work when we feel we're represented and we belong. We're proud to actively recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.