Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
The marketing team’s charter is to drive growth and build a brand that delights customers. Our team is hard-driving, fun-loving and low ego.
We’re turning ordinary legal teams into legends. Our software lets customers focus on the work that really matters so that they can transform their companies from within.
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
Scrappy. You aren’t afraid to get creative, hack solutions together and stretch a dollar as far as it can go
Data-Driven. You believe that the best way to demonstrate impact is through quantitative improvement
Focused. You see every element of a program to completion and in the right way
Strategic. You have the vision to see the forest through the trees
A builder. You understand how to grow, optimize and add on to a digital marketing strategy
Organized. You excel at managing keywords, landing pages, links, UTMs, and conversion metrics in a system that’s easy to reference and maintain
Inbound and Account-Based. You are an inbound pro but know how to layer in Account-based strategies
About the Role
We’re looking for a Growth Marketer who knows how to prototype, build, connect, and optimize a digital conversion and engagement machine. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Leading SEO strategy and execution including keyword strategy, metadata optimization and strategic landing page creation
- Grow and optimize our paid digital strategy including SEM, CPL, Paid Social, retargeting, etc
- Optimizing the website to increase engagement and conversion with target accounts and our legal community
- Reporting on program effectiveness and providing optimization strategies
- Driving creative new programs that increase the footprint and shelf life of original Ironclad content
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B growth or digital marketing
- Strong project management experience
- Experience building and driving an SEO strategy
- Strong understanding of ABM strategies in digital marketing
- Experience with Marketo, Wordpress, Demandbase, Google Analytics, and AdWords
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.