With a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation’s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. As one of the 10 largest insurance brokerage firms in the U.S., Alliant operates through a national network of offices providing property and casualty, workers’ compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to clients nationwide.
More information is available on the company's web site at: www.alliant.com.
Supports the regional employee communications practice by creating print and digital media for use by sales and service teams. Requires eye for design, consistent adherence to standards, and creative problem solving.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, produces, and manages creation of client and employee-facing templates, benefits guides, postcards, posters, presentations, brochures, announcements, newsletters, flyers, and digital media communications (including HTML email);
- Translates complex business and communication needs into simple, elegant communications that are effective either in print or on-screen, or both;
- Understands the importance of brand identity standards and maintains consistency of established standards while pushing to interpret them in inventive and meaningful new ways;
- Participates and contributes forward-thinking design solutions or ideas during project strategy and/or team brainstorming sessions;
- Manages production of projects from concept through completion, including coordinating resources with third parties;
- Stays abreast of new design industry techniques and/or technologies that will result in process improvement;
- Assist with WordPress website management;
- Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information);
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or advertising with an emphasis in graphic design
Two (2) to Four (4) years of experience as a Designer in a corporate or agency environment
Insurance or healthcare industry experience preferred but not required
Good verbal and written communication skills
Strong desire for personal achievement, a positive attitude and a passion to be on a growing team
Good problem solving skills and ability to make quick decisions
Ability to articulate ideas and solutions to non-visual colleagues
Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud products (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
Photoshop skills required include: Color correction expertise; photo manipulation (collages, composites, etc.)
Strong understanding of composition and typography
Familiarity with web design; WordPress a plus
Advanced Word and PowerPoint skills
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees’ needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click on the “Submit Resume” button.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call our Career Center at 1-877-901-9473 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.