Zeus - Flawless Stays.
We built Zeus Living so you can feel at home wherever opportunity takes you. Whether it’s for a month, a year or sometime in between, you can count on a thoughtfully designed home and a comfortable, easy stay. Our technology helps us select homes you’ll love in ideal locations at a good value, while our expert team handles all the details. Backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery and Initialized Capital, Zeus has raised $90M in funding and is based in San Francisco and operates in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle and Washington, D.C. To date, Zeus has hosted more than 17,000 residents for a over 500,000 nights. For more information, visit zeusliving.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Exceptional software is integral to our vision for changing housing. For external customers, we care deeply about delivering amazing user experiences. Housing can be a messy business, but our customers love our intuitive and easy-to-use software. We want to wow them and keep them coming back.
For internal customers, we write custom software to run every part of our operations: home selection, pricing, logistics, customer acquisition, and personalized customer service. As we scale from hundreds to thousands of homes, automation, data, and AI will enable our team to move faster and smarter than the competition.
You will work closely with a product manager and the head of a business department to achieve that department's goals. Your projects can range from improving tenant booking conversion to rearchitecting an internal workflow to launching a growth hack. Each department has a handful of engineers so you will be taking ownership of your projects and making a big impact on the business. You'll be building the front-end while pairing with a back-end engineer who will provide an API for you to consume.
- You think from the customer's point of view first
- You care about getting the user experience just right
- You excel in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment. You like to release and iterate quickly
- You can handle some uncertainty and ambiguity and still take the next step
- You're humble, open-minded, and receptive to feedback
- You enjoy teaching others what you have learned
- You're a great teammate. Others are excited to work on a project with you
- We are tech-agnostic as far as hiring, but it's a bonus if you know any of these
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking / commuter pass
- Education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year
- 16 weeks parental leave for all employees
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.