What Is Snackpass 🤔
Snackpass is mobile order meets social.
We focus on mobile order pickup, not delivery. Not only is the takeout market 5x greater than delivery, but usage is much greater: our users Snackpass breakfast, lunch, and dinner on a daily basis.
Social is our sauce. On Snackpass, you can unlock discounts with friends, send gifts, and collect points. Our users tell us that Snackpass is the most fun way to order food — that other food apps feel formal and boring in comparison.
We're starting with college campuses. We have an advantage here — we started Snackpass while we were in college for us and our friends. Within a few months of launch, we had over 80% of Yale using the app. 18 months later, we are at 10+ campuses and over 10M in sales per year.
The future of the restaurant industry is mobile order — see Chipotle, Starbucks, Sweetgreen, Shake Shack. And the future of mobile payments is social. At Snackpass, we've found a way to make both work, packaged in a product that our users love and use on a daily basis.
We're looking for creative and ambitious people to join us and scale Snackpass from 10 campuses to 100 over the next year. We'd love to talk with you.
Snackpass is a startup backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, General Catalyst and First Round Capital, the same firms who invested in Square, Uber and Airbnb.
We're looking for a Field Marketing Associate to join our Growth and Marketing Team! Now that Snackpass is at 10+ campuses, we're looking for someone to help bring Snackpass to the next 100. You'll be working directly with the founders to create and execute our growth playbook.
What You'll Do
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new Snackpass ambassadors at universities across the US
- Train, manage and communicate with all assigned Campus Teams
- Seek out and organize key partnerships and events with student groups such as sororities, fraternities, athletic teams, student government
- Drive growth in order to hit KPIs at your campuses
- Create and execute new guerrilla marketing campaigns
- Work with Marketing Team to build a repeatable Campus Launch playbook
- Craft digital marketing campaigns (via email, push notification, sms and social media) that target tens of thousands of users at a time
What We're Looking For
- Loves Snackpass
- Excited about scaling Snackpass to 100 campuses and beyond
- Brand ambassador experience a big plus
- Understands campus culture, consumer trends and can be an extension of the Snackpass voice — fun, silly, authentic
- Self-starter: thrives on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight, leveraging and learning from successes and challenges of other emerging Snackpass markets
- Both creatively and strategically-minded and can localize a marketing strategy to hit or exceed KPIs
- Meticulous and detail-oriented. You will be responsible for content that reaches tens of thousands of students daily that cannot contain errors
- Experience community building, social events, online marketing
- Writing/Copywriting/Blogging experience is a PLUS
Snackpass is a product that we built for our friends. And we want to keep building it with the same love and silliness.
Snackpass is a social experience. It feels like you're getting food with your friends, even if you're not physically with them.
We're looking for someone who wants to build this kind of product with us as we scale from 10k customers at Yale and Brown to 200k customers at SF, Michigan, Boston and beyond.