Named “The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US“, Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers young women to celebrate their individuality. With over two million followers on Instagram, we've become a cult favorite among DJs, celebrities and artists around the world.
Based in San Francisco, we have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, creative marketers and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We're also backed strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world's next great consumer brands. Look for our latest press mentions in Business Insider, Racked, TeenVogue, PopSugar, Elle, and more.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Videographer to help us create video content and manage our current video team. You’ll report directly to the creative director to communicate and execute key ideas, while partnering with HR to manage and report employee performance. You’ll also define and institutionalize best practices and maintain our brand aesthetic through forward thinking video content. Our team is passionate about our customers, products, and shopping experience so the ideal candidate will also have a personal connection to the Dolls Kill brand, an intuitive understanding of our customers, and an ability to highlight our aesthetic.
- Manage and scale high output video team
- Ideate and execute video concepts
- Set and meet content output goals for team
- Organize and structure the videography department
- Capture behind the scenes video of models wearing clothing products
- Create video look books
- Create short advertising videos for paid media channels
- Create video social assets for Instagram and YouTube
- Rename video files and upload to a server
- Track video performance
- Create content for social channels
- Edit video for ads and content channels
- Experience in a variety of Digital capture formats: DSLR, GoPro, iPhone
- Experience in Video editing via Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere
- Experience and confidence in managing a team
- Experience in coordinating work flow and executing direction
- Ability to understand and produce content that fits brand aesthetic
- Works well with on camera talent