BPM is a full service accounting firm providing comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services to clients globally. We are one of the largest California-based accounting firms and have built our success by focusing on our clients and our people. Our client base encompasses a complex array of sophisticated clients that keep our staff intellectually challenged every day.
Our people-centered culture and firm motto “Because People Matter” has allowed us to be consistently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle.
Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
Read more about BPM on Glassdoor and learn more about our key leaders on LinkedIn like Brian Finnegan, Jeff Pearson, and Melodie Olson. You will likely meet some of these people during your interview process!
- Consistent recognition as one of the Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work”
- Recognition as “Top 5 Accounting Firm in the Bay Area”
- Summer Hours – Leave early on Friday afternoons from June to August!
- BPMU – A corporate university that’s dedicated to your career growth and development
- Flexibility in your day-to-day work schedule
- Rich diversity in the clients, industries, and overall work
You Have (Requirements):
- Licensed CPA, or in the process of obtaining the CPA.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 1 year experience in public accounting in a variety of industries including Technology or Life Sciences.
- Experience auditing complex accounts like inventory, revenue, equity / stock options, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to continuously learn.
- Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to make appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to synthesize all forms of research into clear, thoughtful, actionable deliverables.
- Begin to understand client needs, identifies root causes of problems, and implements pragmatic solutions.
You Will (Job Responsibilities):
- Responsible for working with multiple client engagements throughout the year.
- Responsible for communicating issues that arise during the audit engagement with the support of the engagement manager.
- Contribute to development and execution of audit strategy from planning to report.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, thus driving client satisfaction.
- Research, understand and apply complex accounting concepts and auditing procedures.
- Draft financials and report audit findings (both verbal and written).
LinkedIn Code: #LI-PP1
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.