Executive Personal Assistant
We are looking for an Executive Personal Assistant who can support our CEO with a wide range of support functions in a fast-paced growing environment.
An Executive Personal Assistant is expected to arrange business travel/accommodations, schedule internal & external meetings, handle CEO’s business correspondence and arrange CEO’s speaking engagements. You will also periodically be assigned with helping the CEO on certain personal tasks including setting appointments and running ad-hoc errands.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate democratization of best-in-class financial products for everybody. In addition to daily responsibilities, an Executive Personal Assistant is expected to keep up-to-date with company developments and have a general understanding of our products and services.
What You Will Do:
- Help prepare for critical meetings and accurately recording meeting minutes as needed.
- Provide administrative support to our CEO, maintaining sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination with executives, partners, and EAs
- Attend important meetings, taking notes, being an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness.
- Prioritize, proactively identifying gaps and taking ownership of projects; help compile and prepare material and agendas for team meetings and events
- Make travel arrangements as necessary (tends to be more frequent in the Spring/Summer).
- Demonstrate professionalism and flexibility, regardless of competing priorities
- Develop relationships with team members and executive leadership to help support Synapse company goals
- Find new and efficient ways to create work and scheduling processes to help maximize your executives' time, including weekly reporting, goal-tracking, and team meetings
- Manage ad hoc personal tasks e.g. scheduling of personal appointments
- Perform office management duties that include ordering supplies, shipping, logging and collecting equipment, sharing incoming mail to appropriate team members, etc.
- Provide general administrative support as needed.
- Ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
What You Will Bring:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a similar capacity preferably in a high-growth or tech startup environment.
- High attention to detail and organization
- Proactive in asking questions, taking diligent notes, and finding creative means to tasks
- Ability to self-organize, self-initiate, and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech-savvy: proficiency with all Google applications (Docs, Spreadsheets, Drive, etc.)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What We Offer:
- 💰Competitive Compensation
- 🍎Insurance (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- 💚401(k) with company matching up to 4%
- 🏝PTO & Holidays
- ✨Life Insurance & LTD
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. Synapse provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.