What Is Snackpass 🤔
Snackpass is mobile order meets social.
We focus on mobile order pickup, not delivery. Not only is the takeout market 5x greater than delivery, but usage is much greater: our users Snackpass breakfast, lunch, and dinner on a daily basis.
Social is our sauce. On Snackpass, you can unlock discounts with friends, send gifts, and collect points. Our users tell us that Snackpass is the most fun way to order food — that other food apps feel formal and boring in comparison.
We're starting with college campuses. We have an advantage here — we started Snackpass while we were in college for us and our friends. Within a few months of launch, we had over 80% of Yale using the app. 18 months later, we are at 10+ campuses and over 10M in sales per year.
The future of the restaurant industry is mobile order — see Chipotle, Starbucks, Sweetgreen, Shake Shack. And the future of mobile payments is social. At Snackpass, we've found a way to make both work, packaged in a product that our users love and use on a daily basis.
We're looking for creative and ambitious people to join us and scale Snackpass from 10 campuses to 100 over the next year. We'd love to talk with you.
Snackpass is a startup backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, General Catalyst and First Round Capital, the same firms who invested in Square, Uber and Airbnb.
What You'll Do
- Plan, organize, and maintain multiple calendars
- Set agendas, prepare presentations, take minutes, and note action items
- Coordinate travel, lodging, transportation for our
- Maintain and reconcile expense reports, purchase/procurement requisitions and contracts
- Organize meetings, event, off-sites, and luncheons to name a few
- Manage priorities and multitask
- Oversee day-to-day workplace operations and vendor management. This includes managing a stocked kitchen, space planning, office tidiness, vendor coordination, and conference room appearance/functionality
- Provide basic help desk support by setting up systems and laptops for new hires and solve basic technical issues for employees.
- Greet visitors, vendors, and team members and expose them to our culture
- Maintain the office and arrange necessary repairs, upkeep, safety and office modifications as needed
- Be responsible for stocks of snacks, drinks, lunches, supplies, hardware & accessories, admin for our core systems, etc.
- Elevate Snackpass Team Happiness with reoccurring events and activities, such as Office Happy Hours, Events, Team Outings, Accomplishment Recognition, Birthdays, Etc.
- Run errands as needed
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience working at a senior and/or executive level
- Excellent people skills
- Time management, multi tasking, budget and project management skills
- Ability to quickly understand and meet deadlines
- Ability to move flawlessly in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Build positive relationships throughout the company
- Ability to create and/or modify processes and scale best practices across the organization