Forward is redesigning the way we deliver healthcare using all the technologies healthcare has neglected: sensors, mobile, and AI. We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-Founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
You can read our story here and some press USA Today, Forbes & TechCrunch.
Forward is looking for a talented Executive Assistant to support our Leadership team. As an Executive Assistant, you’ll handle a wide range of administrative support tasks for our executives, while juggling diverse responsibilities. We’re looking for someone who enjoys streamlining hectic days, who can jump into the chaos, and thrive in a constantly changing environment. We value someone who is a self- starter, incredibly organized, extremely flexible, who can maintain great internal and external relationships, and is an overall strong communicator.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage highly complex calendars and scheduling via Google Suite
- Plan and coordinate external meetings, which may include cross functional teams and outside vendors
- Ensure managers are prepared for meetings, and have all necessary supplies/tools
- Receive and direct external visitors
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels
- Assist in document management, compilation, distribution and storage
- Compile receipts to file expense reports and track reimbursement status
WHO YOU ARE:
- BA / BS degree required
- 5-7 years of administrative experience supporting an executive level team member
- Experience in a fast-paced startup
- Fantastic organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment; self-motivated
- Work well under pressure
- A problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
Why Join Forward?
We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.