We’re here to create a safer, happier and more mindful future for all with the help of data science, engineering, design, and mobile technology. We're starting by reinventing insurance, by rethinking the technologies that enable it, but our true goal is to build a platform that rewards people for driving well — creating safer roads with fewer accidents in the process.
Backed by impressive funding, we're poised to re-engineer a trillion-dollar category, and that’s just the beginning. We’re using rich customer insights, advanced technology and data science to build our cloud-native InsurTech solution, and other things we haven’t even dreamt up yet. We're out to change behavior and promote mindful living at a societal level. But the key to us being successful in our mission isn’t just about nailing the technology—it’s about hiring the talented people who can help us make a quantifiable impact in the world. We’re growing our world-class team.
And that’s where you come in.
We are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to support our executive team. This person must be creative and enjoy working in an ever changing environment. The ideal individual will be able to exercise good judgment, anticipate the needs of executive team members and help them stay focused. In addition to being organized, the ideal candidate should show ownership, possess strong communication skills, and be comfortable working behind the scenes. This role reports to the Director of HR & Administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience supporting several executives at once
- A minimum of 3+ years of C-Level Executive Assistant experience supporting Executive Level Leaders with exposure to sensitive, confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact and discretion, and professional demeanor when interacting with diverse audiences
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, ability and flexibility to handle new tasks and shifting deadlines and effective multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions while staying focused
- Proficiency in Google Suite products (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide executive support to designated Executive team members, to maximize their effectiveness and ensure high-velocity decision making and communication aligned with organizational priorities. This includes but is not limited to:
- managing schedules in order to strategically plan their time;
- research and prep for meetings;
- triaging and responding to incoming communications;
- facilitating relationships with team members;
- providing access for key personnel and escalated issues;
- facilitating relationships with external partners and other audiences.
- Assists planning company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Helps plan and manage all off-site meetings, including food orders
- Receipt and Invoice management, work directly with the AP team.
- Travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed for all executive team members
- Overall meeting room calendaring
- Assists with evolving company culture
- Other duties as assigned.
- Salary: We invest in first-rate people and pay top-of-market salaries for most positions, factoring in experience and talent. We are unable to offer equity. Salary - $90k-$120k
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), wellness reimbursement, four weeks of vacation + six weeks of parental leave, and great work-life balance. Plus on-site shower and bike stalls, and panoramic views of San Francisco.
- Location near Montgomery BART station in the financial district.
- Location: San Francisco, CA
BlueOwl, LLC is an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.