Everlane is seeking a sharp and organized Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to the leaders of our Production teams. This includes our GM of Apparel and GM of Shoes & Accessories and 1-2 VPs who report in to them. You’ll be responsible for coordinating extensive international trips to our factory partners around the world as well as maintaining very hectic schedules and coordinating internal and external meetings with key stakeholders.
This position requires thinking ahead, problem solving, and self-management against tight timelines and aggressive expectations. Our ideal candidate is upbeat and level-headed, with an ability to balance different personalities and ambiguity.
- Supporting the leaders of our Production teams
- Arranging extensive international travel and accommodations
- Scheduling and coordinating internal/external meetings, phone calls and interviews
- Facilitating communication and keeping abreast of the goings-on within the company
- Miscellaneous tasks on an as-needed basis
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 10+ years of prior experience in an EA role is required
- Experience supporting 2+ executives at a time
- An incredible ability to multi-task
- A good sense of humor and buckets of common sense
- Ability to structure and creatively coordinate international travel balancing convenience, schedule and cost
- Eager to work in a fast-paced startup
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.