Algolia is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to come in and make an immediate impact starting day one. The ideal candidate is a team player with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly and a passion for delivering strategic value in a fast paced environment. You will be responsible for not just day to day EA tasks but special projects as well.
We want someone who takes pride and will fully own anything and everything that has been entrusted in them. This is a very autonomous position so you will need to be extremely reliable and proactive. You will be a key member of the team and have the opportunity to grow.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Work closely to and representing Executives to high-level individuals both internally and externally
- Manage all aspects of our C-Level’s calendars, emails and schedules: conference calls, appointments, internal/ external meetings, travel, transportation
- Assist with needs as they arise
- Act as a liaison with internal team members (executives and business leaders), external partners as well as board members, investors, etc.
- Understand business and executive team priorities and act accordingly using best judgement
- Support communication, organization and general business needs as necessary, creating and maintaining documents, folders, filing systems, databases, etc.
- Support creation and distribution of presentations/materials for meetings, emails
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5 years of prior EA experience
- Must be forward thinking and constantly one step ahead
- Ability to see fires before they happen and put them out when they do
- Extreme attention to detail in composing and proofing materials
- Establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Relevant work experience in a startup or tech. company
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Relocation support
- Company Canteen (high standard)Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
- Competitive pay and equity
- Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences
- Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French)
- Fun: we spend time together — team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents.
- Charitable contribution matching
- Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we’ll donate to your charity of choice
- Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Team workouts