Vixxo is seeking a full-time Equipment Technician to manage a territory that includes Menlo Park, CA and surrounding areas
The Equipment Technical provides quality service throughout an assigned territory – see for yourself how one of our technicians describes a day in the life by clicking here!
WHO WILL LOVE THIS JOB
- A creative problem solver: you are energized by roadblocks and have a knack for troubleshooting problems in stride and solving them in a calm, cool, and collected manner.
- A clear communicator: you are customer-focused and able to explain technical concepts clearly and effectively to non-technical individuals
- A goal-oriented individual: you find deep satisfaction from independently checking things off your to do list and enjoy the freedom manage your own time
- A constant learner: you are not afraid to ask questions and are constantly striving to refine your technical expertise
TOP 3 RESPONSIBILITIES
- Repair commercial espresso, coffee brewing, coffee grinding and water systems throughout an assigned territory
- Own relationships with your customers and inspire customer loyalty through providing professional and reliable services that adhere to all safety rules
- Meet Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements required by customers, which includes conducting thorough inspections, performing timely maintenance on equipment correctly the first time, and completing descriptive and accurate paperwork
- At least 1 year of experience servicing equipment in a customer facing environment
- Ability to work on commercial espresso, coffee brewing, coffee grinding, and water systems
- Must like coffee: Tasting is the final step in all repairs
- Preferably, you have previous experience with proper testing equipment and practices for general electric and water (such as use of a multimeter)
- Computer and mobile device proficiency to order inventory, manage scheduling, and other tasks
- Must possess a valid driver’s license (of the required class for the jurisdiction) with a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
We have great opportunities for people who are both mechanically inclined and inclined to deliver great service. If you’re a team player, detail-oriented and have a passion for coffee, your dream job could be waiting for you.
Just like you would, we hold ourselves accountable for growing the company and meeting aggressive goals. We also work equally as hard at growing our corporate culture, which includes Vixxo’s commitment to diversity and the fact great minds think differently.
This position will be located within …. 94401, 94402, 94497, 94403, 94404
To learn more, TEXT Vixxo to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will connect you with our talent team.