Kennedy Jenks provides engineering and scientific solutions for innovative water and environmental projects since 1919. We deliver exceptional service and highly qualified professional staff to solve the unique challenges of public agencies and private industry clients across the United States.
We are seeking a motivated individual to fill our Environmental Project Manager position for industrial/private clients.
What you'll be doing: You will serve as a project manager and technical lead on projects requiring a wide range of services such as site characterization and remediation, stormwater management, permitting and compliance, and design engineering. This will include managing multi-disciplinary teams, oftentimes across offices, using excellent communication skills. You will conduct all aspects of project management including managing the quality and financial performance of projects and identifying and resolving budget and schedule issues. You will participate in business development efforts including preparing proposals and interacting directly with clients. Travel will be necessary.
Depending upon client requirements, this position may be subject to drug testing before starting work at the client site and randomly thereafter.
- BS/MS in Civil/Environmental Engineering or Geology/Hydrogeology
- Professional registration (PE, LG, or LHg)
- A minimum of five years as a consulting engineer/scientist
- Strong technical writing and speaking skills
- Prior project management experience
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to travel
Preferred Qualifications or Expertise:
- Detailed design and specifications for bid and construction
- Site investigation, characterization, and remediation
- Environmental cleanup site reporting, negotiations, and closures
- Comprehensive stormwater management (planning, modeling, conveyance, etc.)
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- 40-hour HAZWOPER trained
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy Jenks offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to a maintaining a positive work/life experience. Kennedy Jenks provides competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Kennedy Jenks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.