ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you someone who is intrinsically motivated to succeed and to learn, brings enthusiasm to the office every single day, loves working in a team environment, and is craving a role in a fast paced, SaaS based, high tech company? At OneLogin we are scaling our Global Sales Development team to help us keep up with our amazing pace of innovation and growth.
Due to high demand of our product, OneLogin is looking to grow our sales team by hiring smart, energetic, driven Sales Development Reps who can capitalize on our proven account based prospecting strategy. We are a fast-paced startup with experience, and we believe each team member plays an integral role in the sales organization! Through our world class training programs we help you polish your sales and technology acumen. OneLogin prioritizes growth from within allowing you to explore and develop skills in sales and other departments. Join a team where culture is more than lunch, it’s where we celebrate individuality and encourage creativity!
- Articulate OneLogin's business value proposition and narrative to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Understand Organizational Hierarchy: Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Your are Intrinsically Motivated to be great at whatever you do with a high sense of Self Awareness
- You have a desire to become a Market Expert within the SaaS B2B cloud space
- Positive and competitive spirit - passionate about the tech startup world!
- Highly productivity metrics driven approach
- You work well in a team environment
- High energy and positive attitude
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 6 months experience in a fast paced prospecting role
- Experience using SFDC/other CRM tools
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think and execute quickly
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Manage the abundant flow of Inbound inquires that we receive through Marketing, Intercom and our social channels
- Accountability: You execute on all aspects of your role, meet all expectations and have a high bar for yourself
- Thoughtful targeted emails/calls using Outreach
- Utilize sales tools to efficiently prioritize & manage ALL activities
- Collaboration: Engage in team development and mentoring
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and sourced pipeline
- Amazing teammates
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Our core values
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility