Ecommerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is a world-class buying experience available for all online businesses. We're building a future where retailers can eliminate the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments, and where customers can buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we've put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
We're looking for someone technically strong with a distinct ability to lead and scale a world-class engineering team. As part of the leadership function at Bolt, you will help drive our check out and payment product expansion.
You will work with a team of 4-8 Engineers with the goal of growing the engineering team. The ideal candidate is excited about wearing multiple hats day to day and being a significant part of Bolt's growth.
- Manage a 4-8 person engineering team
- Run day to day operations (ie. design reviews, code reviews, postmortems, weekly meetings, 1:1's, etc)
- Champion Bolt's values in every interaction
- Mentor the career development of your direct reports by setting both personal and professional goals
- Be an effective source of engineering talent and be excited about contributing to the closing of candidates
- Manage the group’s technical strategy and prioritization of our roadmap by creating success metrics
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field
- Experience leading technical deep-dives into code, networking, operating systems and server infrastructure
- 2+ years of management experience
- 4+ years of hands-on technical experience as an IC Engineer
- Ability to prioritize and manage across multiple, often time-sensitive initiatives
- Exceptional organizational, communication and leadership skills
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.