CircleUp harnesses the power of machine learning and predictive analytics to discover some of the fastest-growing companies in the consumer & retail sector and help them thrive. Our vision is to create a transparent and efficient market that drives innovation for all.
Our Credit team is a key business unit that leverages the power of Helio. The Credit team provides affordable and flexible loans to help high growth consumer brands grow. We have scaled the program though some basic email marketing campaigns; you will be taking our email program to the next level with a specific focus on driving customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
We are seeking an experienced professional with a track record of strong performance and the tools to maintain program health. This position requires an entrepreneurial and team-oriented mindset, ready to build something new. The ideal candidate shares a passion and commitment to our mission to help entrepreneurs thrive, and a tenacity to develop new ways to advance that mission with data science and analytics.
CircleUp was recently honored as one of Fast Company's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Data Science and has been named a CB Insights FinTech 250, a Top 5 Most Disruptive Company in Finance by CNBC, and to the Forbes FinTech 50. Founded in 2012, CircleUp is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Union Square Ventures, GV, Canaan Partners, QED Advisors, and others.
Reports to: Managing Director, Credit
- Own our email campaign program with full autonomy to shape what we have today and make it yours
- Improve upon our existing process by leveraging better cadence, design, and content that speaks to our customers
- Leverage Helio, our technology platform, to identify and nurture promising leads for our credit business
- Iterate within email to surface signals about response that can be used as we expand into new channels
- Optimize the borrower funnel, including segmentation, first-time user experiences, retention, cross-sell and re-engagement
- Be a key stakeholder in defining messaging and voice that is consistent across all sales and marketing channels.
- Lead and build out marketing activities that deliver a deep level of trust with our customers
Successful candidates will ideally possess
- Extremely resourceful self-starter who can work both independently and collaboratively
- Direct experience with email campaigns and different email tools for customer outreach
- Test and learn approach to marketing campaigns
- Ability to craft clear and articulate communication, both written and visual
- Strong quantitative skills, including experience with designing, implementing, and measuring marketing tests
- Experience with small business and / or high growth consumer brands a plus
- 2+ years of experience with a proven track record of user growth
- High on integrity, grit, growth mindset, and compassion