Echo Technician Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is seeking an Echo Tech for an opportunity available in San Francisco, CA. This Echo Technician role is a full-time position offering flexible scheduling and competitive weekly pay. And as an MGA Echo Tech, you're eligible for comprehensive benefits after just 30 days of full-time employment.
- Responsible for preparing patients and diagnostic equipment for imaging procedures.
- Explain procedures to patients.
- Obtains quality images by positioning and repositioning transducer; monitoring display screen; listening to signals; adjusting equipment for beam strength and focus; detecting artifacts that mimic abnormalities; recording images
- Records examination information by printing graphics and data
- Protects patients by adhering to safety policies and protocols
What we are looking for:
- An Echo Tech with at least 1-year of experience
- An ARDMS/RDCS certification
- Current BLS CPR
How to Apply:
- To apply please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or click apply to submit an application for immediate review!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records