Blueboard is the experiential employee rewards and recognition platform for the modern workplace. We help “Best Places to Work” like GoPro, Pinterest, Otis Elevators, and Google reward their top employees with hand-curated experiences like tandem skydiving, glassblowing, couples massages, or even luxury vacations. Our platform makes it easy for companies to reward with experiences, and as a result, our customers build a more positive company culture and engaged workforce.
Born and raised in San Francisco, Blueboard launched in 2014 and now serves hundreds of clients across the world. We are venture-backed and based in the SoMa district of San Francisco, with offices in San Diego and Europe. Learn more at Blueboard.com.
We are excited to add a hungry, experienced Director of Product Marketing to help take Blueboard to the next level. We’re looking for someone who can strategically plan and build out the Product Marketing function, while also stepping in to own project execution during this exciting stage of growth.
The experience delivery platform we’re building has many applications outside of the HR use cases that we’re currently selling, including sales incentives, customer loyalty incentives and corporate gifts. In this highly collaborative role, you’ll be focused on packaging Blueboard for new use cases and new buyers, as well as executing the marketing and communications plans to support the launch and adoption of new product features and initiatives.
This role can be based in San Francisco or San Diego.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with our Head of Marketing on strategic marketing campaigns across a variety of online and offline channels, including content, demand gen, events, webinars, brand design and product education.
- Working directly with the founders to discover and evaluate additional use cases for our experience delivery platform.
- Crafting high-level product positioning and messaging for a diverse set of buyers across all use cases.
- Acting as a liaison for our Product team while serving as an advocate for our target buyer and continuously surfacing insights from our clients, sales team & deep market research.
- Driving communication strategy & execution for new product launches.
- Enabling our GTM team with quality product content for all use cases at all stages of the buying journey.
- Becoming an expert in our space; mastering the competitive landscape so that we can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth.
Please reach out to us if this sounds like you:
- You have 6+ years of B2B product marketing experience and have been promoted from an IC to a management role within the function.
- You have 3+ years of management experience.
- You have served as the sole Product Marketer for a company.
- You are motivated by your team’s success over your own individual glory.
- You have led a company through the process of evaluating and launching additional use cases.
- Both your colleagues and yourself would describe you as an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- You’re comfortable giving and receiving feedback and are excited to grow through your own experiences (whether big wins, mistakes, or failures).
- You’re able to exhibit extreme ownership of your work and proactively use data to understand what’s working and what isn’t within your marketing strategy. You’re able to digest data and turn insights into an actionable plan of action.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are resourceful, and thrive in unstructured environments.
- You are motivated by challenges and your own personal growth.
- You have strong attention to detail and an eye for quality design and copy, but also an appreciation for iterating and getting things done.
- You love being in the center of the action with marketing and sales teams and have demonstrated a strong ability to execute cross-functionally.
Blueboard is an exciting place to work, and we offer our employees:
● A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company in a space that’s ripe for disruption.
● A competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits and a 401K plan.
● A flexible vacation policy and 12 companywide holidays.
● An incredible opportunity to complete a tenure research project each year, which includes a budget to craft your own meaningful experience to explore our values and mission.
● Monthly happy hours and interesting team events, as well as annual retreats and occasional work from abroad experiences.
● Work From Home Wednesdays to support a flexible working environment.
● Dog-friendly offices.
● Internal learning and development programs and a personal budget for your own professional growth.
● A brilliant, inclusive, collaborative, hard-working team to partner with every day.