Dialpad's product suite covers the full range of modern business communications needs with Dialpad Talk, Support, Sell, and UberConference. All products are powered by VoiceAI, Dialpad's proprietary technology that helps companies unlock conversation insights, improve productivity and drive better performance across teams.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we're a team of doers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo, and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we create products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Hoowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s, Dialpad attracts top talent from iconic companies like Microsoft and Google as well as powerhouse startups like Hootsuite, Weebly and Anaplan. Every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that don’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
About the Role
Dialpad is looking for a results-oriented, data-driven, cross functional leader to join our team as the Director of Product Marketing. The ideal candidate will have a passion for understanding our customers and be skilled at hiring and motivating teams; building strong productive and reciprocal relationships with Product, Engineering and Sales leaders; and bringing new products to market successfully.
In this role, you will lead a team of product marketing professionals to drive the positioning, messaging and integrated GTM of Dialpad’s offering. You will communicate and collaborate effectively across the company and directly with partners and customers. Your team will understand and define the relevant personas and use cases in these markets to support go-to-market programs including launch planning, collateral, customer presentations, videos, and sales training materials.
- Manage a team of PMM’s including designing relevant responsibilities for each of them, developing them, and coaching them.
- Define the messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategy for current and future Dialpad solutions
- Conduct market research to better understand market needs, test future concepts, determine commercial viability of new offerings
- Define ideal customer profiles, target personas and value propositions for relevant market segments
- Product messaging responsibilities include creating product collateral, website content, advertising, data sheets, case studies, white papers and presentations
- Partner with product management and corporate marketing to plan and execute product launches
- Collaborate with Corporate marketing to align company thought leadership and key value drivers in positioning
- Create customer facing presentations and content for direct sales team to use with customers
- Work directly with sales enablement to ensure positioning and messaging concepts are integrated into training and certification programs
- Experience with determining product-market fit and delivering products to market
- Innovative, creative, execution oriented individual
- People-focused leader with proven ability to build creative, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall business objectives
- Equivalent of 8+ years of product marketing or similar experience
- Demonstrated experience in synthesizing and translating market needs into product requirements, ability to manifest the product vision/direction in via compelling positioning and messaging
- Proven experience launching new products and growing them into a mature business
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in business discussions
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree required
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.