Atomic’s mission is to fundamentally change the way companies are created, funded, supported and grown.
As a venture fund that founds companies, Atomic prototypes new companies and assemble teams to scale the most promising ideas into independent ventures. Our goal is to build companies that improve the future and create long-lasting businesses that improve work streams, add value to users, and make life more joyful. Our values create a culture of shared success across companies, helping drive collaboration and ideation.
We are seeking a well-rounded and exceptional growth marketer to accelerate growth for new startups incubated at Atomic in the 0-to-1 stage. This is a unique opportunity for a strategic, analytical, and hands-on marketer to build on Atomic’s strong track record of launching high growth companies and work across multiple high velocity projects.
- Own all aspects of growth product marketing for all new Atomic companies
- Define the growth and marketing stack for all new Atomic companies
- Drive early customer acquisition across multiple channels (not limited to organic, search, paid, etc.) and accelerate product feedback loopsRapidly prototype product onboarding, user journey, and marketing campaigns
- Rapidly prototype product onboarding, user journey, and marketing campaigns
- Lead growth deep dives and develop approaches to measure growth initiatives
- Lead and manage vendors and contractors to implement campaigns
- Lead and manage agency relationships to devise creative brand strategies and assist in execution of said strategies
- Share knowledge and create visibility into marketing learnings across the portfolio
- Help recruit and train embedded growth teams for growing portfolio companies as they scale up
- At the forefront of marketing trends and emerging media opportunities for both B2C and B2B businesses
- A strategic, consumer-centric thinker.
- Results oriented. Most comfortable in work environments which are outcome-oriented and merit-based, and are highly motivated by goal accomplishment.
- An outstanding communicator. You can distill datasets into key themes or learnings and succinctly communicate these to stakeholders in a way relevant to each stakeholder.
- Receptive to change. You are flexible, adaptable, innovative, and open in response to competitive pressure and market change.
- A strong team leader, fun to work with and for, effective in influencing and coaching others and collaborating with them to create phenomenal results.
- Experience leading growth at a high-growth technology startup
- Expertise in performance marketing and media planning across search, display, paid social, and affiliate channels
- Analytical abilities complemented by a strong brand sensibility
- Track record of building high performance teams
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.