Hint is seeking a results-driven Director Brand Marketing to help scale Hint, one of the fastest growing beverage brands in the US. Reporting directly to the CMO, this person will formulate strategy and execute tactics to drive awareness and trial in new and existing markets, and marketing support to drive distribution and velocity.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing market and brand as the beverage industry continues to trend towards healthier options.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH:
- Report to CMO
- Executive team: CEO, COO, CFO
- Sales and Brand Strategy
- In-House Creative Team
- External Agencies
WHAT YOU'LL ACHIEVE:
- Support CMO in annual and long-term strategic brand planning
- Collaborate with executives to establish personality and identity of Hint
- Messaging and message development
- Work closely with our DTC and performance marketing teams on delivering creative that drives revenue and purchasing actions
- Drive both online and retail purchases by crafting a brand message
- Manage external marketing agency and internal creative resources including briefing, budgeting, creative processes, approvals, and delivery of materials.
- Contribute to creative aspects of new item development, including innovation strategy and plans (product and package) to capture key opportunities to enable rapid brand expansion.
- Lead new item creative development and market introduction plans.
- Create and maintain key customer selling story & decks
- Provide direction to agencies and external contractors in alignment with business needs and brand image
- Coordinate relevant Hint teams and drive projects to completion
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- 8+ years experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree required degree in a relevant field will be given preference
- Solid Leadership and Influencing Management Skills: self-starting, inquisitive, results-oriented mindset with high energy and a positive attitude
- You are a great End-to-End Marketer: with strong brand marketing skills and a firm grip on how to lead marketing solutions that also meet financial, supply, sales, & operational needs of the business
- Broad range of marketing knowledge ranging from Brand Management, Media Buying and Field Marketing
- Highly analytical and able to drive action in specific channels through collaboration and positioning
- You are an excellent project manager who can roll up their sleeves to get things done
- You have experience running a wide variety of marketing programs from ideation through to execution
- You’ve managed small internal teams and external agencies in the past
- You can lead a team and coordinate multiple moving parts within and organization to see programs to completion
- Must Haves: Multitasking Ability, Attention to Detail, Followthrough and Exceptional Communication
Hint is on a mission to help the world live a healthy lifestyle by making products people love. Founded in 2005, the idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with fruit essence. No sugar, no diet sweeteners. EVER.
Headquartered in the Marina District of San Francisco with offices in New York and throughout the United States, Hint is looking for driven collaborative individuals to help us achieve our mission of healthier lifestyles for all. Hint is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.