CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
CrossCountry Consulting’s Accounting Advisory practice is quickly growing and we are seeking experienced leadership to join our San Francisco office. It's an exciting opportunity to make an impact not only with our clients but within our firm. At CrossCountry Consulting we strive to provide a better experience for our premier commercial clients and our team. We emphasize personal development through hands-on coaching, mentoring, and training. Many of our consultants enjoy the benefits of low travel. You can find out more about our award-winning firm on www.crosscountry-consulting.com and Glassdoor.
CrossCountry Consulting is an independent advisory firm providing finance and operations, accounting, risk, and technology consulting services. Our Accounting Advisory teams have deep technical accounting and financial reporting knowledge with experience across industries. We help CFOs, Controllers, and their organizations anticipate and respond to accounting changes, increased financial reporting, new accounting standards, and transaction-related demands. Our solutions include:
· Financial Reporting– Keeping up with increasingly complex compliance and regulatory requirements – the need to ensure that organizations are agile enough to respond to more complex accounting guidance (FASB, IASB, AICPA, SEC), financial reporting standards, and stringent external audit requirements
· Operational Accounting– Driving continuous improvement across all aspects of operational accounting, including monthly close, budgeting and financial analysis
· Accounting Standard Implementation– Staying ahead of accounting standards change, including researching, documenting, and operationalizing complex accounting change
· Transactions– Reducing the challenges and risks associated with complex transactions
- Provide guidance on all areas involving finance/accounting functions to include: accounting process, operational process improvements, financial reporting preparation, and board and management reporting
- Manage client accounts, projects, and engagements, including: work plans, staffing, deadlines, and budgets throughout all lifecycle phases, to include: strategy, goal-setting, deliverables, and maintaining an integrated project plan
- Create presentations that effectively inform and influence client
- Manage teams and individuals by tracking and directing performance against objectives
- Develop timely resolutions to issues, risks, and project team conflicts
- Act as role model, supervisor, coach, and mentor to Managing Consultants, Senior Consultants and Consultants on projects and within coaching families
- Foster a spirit of collaboration among team members
- Generate new and add-on business opportunities, develop delivery methodologies
- 15+ years of audit or financial reporting/accounting experience in the commercial sector
- In depth knowledge of accounting standards (U.S. GAAP or IFRS) and the ability to advise/research complex technical accounting and transaction issues
- Proven leadership, project management, and client service skills
- Experience consulting at “Big Four” or equivalent: Ernst & Young, Deloitte, KPMG, PWC, Navigant, FTI, Accenture, IBM (this background is a critical differentiator among interested candidates)
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business, finance, economics, accounting or other technical discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, enthusiasm, excellent organizational skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Creativity, confidence, flexibility, and a great sense of humor
- CPA, CIA, CFA, CA