Want to join our NEW centralized data science team working on company level data projects?
Data driven decision-making is an integral part of life at Wish. It drives our success with customers and merchants. We’re looking for talented Data Engineers to build framework and platform to power all data applications.
- Design and implement efficient and scalable data engineering framework that powers the company's key data applications such as experimentation and metrics reporting.
- Design and drive data architecture for future data storage, processing, and applications.
- Develop and maintain critical data pipelines.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in data engineering related fields.
- Experience and knowledge of modern data warehouse, pipeline and reporting/analytic techniques and tools such as Airflow, presto/hive, Spark.
- Familiar with Python and SQL.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 4 years of work experience in data engineering related fields.
- Experience in building framework to automate and scale workflows.
- Experience with data related AWS services such as EMR and S3.
- Experience in building web interface and data visualization is a plus.
Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. We bring together world-class technical talent with a passion for connecting relevant products to relevant people.
Learn more about us:
Intro to Wish
Our CEO discusses Wish
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.