Q Analysts is looking for Data Collection Technicians to support the research department of our client who is at the cutting edge of the social media revolution. Needs good attention to detail, good follow through and a can do attitude along with basic Linux command line knowledge, general technical troubleshooting and basic scripting skills.
- This project focuses on capturing visual data on rooms and/or spaces in different environments such as offices and homes. Occasionally they may be required to scan malls, museums, classrooms etc.
- The capture consists of a scan that is performed by a head worn custom build helmet that integrates with a hand held laptop and a backpack that is worn by the technician to capture images of room and the entire space.
- Concurrently, another technician may run the capture using a hand held wand scanner.
- Work involves extensive walking each day
- This is a national effort requiring flexibility to travel for the duration of the project.
Note that if travel is involved technicians may be required to stay in accommodations where the work is to be performed like Air BnB home rentals. Shoe allowance will be provided.
About Q Analysts
Q Analysts is looking for a Sr. Test Analysts for its Client who recently released a Virtual Reality product line. We are looking for a tester with extensive experience creating, designing and executing test plans and test cases for android based devices and PC platforms. Tester will perform exploratory, functional, sanity and stress testing for device certification on the core platform. Ability to technically contribute to the testing strategy is part of the requirement. Extensive experience with visual UX as well as full stack mobile testing is required. Project requires a background in Android device testing and troubleshooting from the OS to application layer. Experience with Android Studio and debugging tools is required.
- Provide manual testing support for our Client's android based device for both current and future releases
- Become a feature expert and take ownership for that feature
- Identify key quality challenges/goals and develop the Test Plan and write test cases based on interaction with various stakeholders
- Be the Test PoC for a feature/functional area
- Prioritize which test plans to execute to identify issues early before they became real problems
- Communicate the plan/updates/status effectively to the QA and product team
- Triage bugs reported to determine root cause
- Pursue bug resolution with dev teams
- Identify and implement new ways to test hardware in a fast-paced and constantly-changing frontier of interactive VR.
Role require the following skills and background:
- Solid ability to troubleshoot and identify bugs both visually and through various interfaces
- Strong Android debugging expertise
- Strong extroverted personality and excellent inter personal communications skills
- Ability to take initiative and own a problem through resolution regardless of blocking dependencies. The candidate should be able to unblock themselves where reasonable.
- Experience working in fast paced changing environments
- Good documentation skills for bug reporting, status updates and written communication
- Ability to learn new tools that are built in-house
- Ability to work independently.
About Q Analysts
Join Q Analysts and become part of a world-class organization. Q Analysts has a sixteen-years track record of providing managed services and we've partnered with some of the world's best companies to deliver services that exceed expectations. Q Analysts provides industry-leading managed services that drive Quality for Quality Assurance and Testing of hardware devices, software apps and experiences as well as Ground Truth Data Services for artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
Q Analysts is headquartered in San Jose, CA with a presence throughout the US and internationally. The company has been recognized repeatedly for its industry-leading growth rate and service quality. At Q Analysts, we listen to your needs and help you select what's right for you - this includes the right career opportunities, a choice of comprehensive benefits packages as well as technical training. When you become a Q Analysts employee, you'll see the difference in the superior levels of support and service we deliver to you, our partners, through our Consultant Experience Program. Learn about us here and come join us.