Data Analyst (mid level)
We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our growing Analytics team to help drive a data-first culture across WW.
You will help build and shape the story for a new product vertical supporting our members on their wellness journey. Your analyses will help inform key strategic decisions to determine next steps for the product and for the business. You will work closely with a cross functional team through all development stages, from identifying opportunities, to analyzing the impact of efforts, and discovering areas for improvement.
- Turn raw behavioral data into intelligence and business results by designing and executing meaningful analyses
- Work with a cross-functional team to define and clarify analytic requirements, develop analysis plans, and ensure data quality standards.
- Identify key metrics and develop dashboards and/or reports to evaluate and improve product performance.
- Design and implement test and learn strategies (A/B test, multivariate test, etc.).
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
- Document data requirements and interrogate complex problems to make actionable recommendations.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or Mathematics preferred.
- 3-5 years of analytics or quantitative experience in which you extracted meaningful insights from big datasets.
- Comfortable working with remote teams across time zones.
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics.
- Strong experience with using BI tools to build dynamic/scalable dashboards. Looker experience a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, creating queries that are optimized for readability and performance. Google BigQuery a plus.
- A track record for producing reproducible analyses, experience with R or python a plus.
- Ability to clearly communicate insights verbally, visually, and in writing into recommendations to improve the business.
- You take ownership of projects and can manage your time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Curious and meticulous, with the patience to dig into murky datasets and carefully document your work.