Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to bring a high selection of affordable goods to everyone across the globe. With over 300 million users across the world, Wish is defining and building the future of mobile shopping.
Wish is committed to providing customers with the best possible shopping experience. We are looking for a Customer Support Training & Content Strategy Manager to oversee the day to day development and execution of strategic initiatives for our Support Training and Content programs. In this role, you will drive efficiency and education by helping partners and teammates further develop in their skill sets, crafting coaching plans, creating knowledge base content to support all audiences (Customers, Internal Team, Outsourcing Partners), and designing orientation/training curriculums. We will look to you to partner with Operations to identify opportunities for improvement, deep dive into root cause analysis, and propose holistic plans to enhance the Customer Experience. This role will have a direct impact in defining our style of Customer Care and scaling our operations.
This position will report to the Manager of Product and Internal Ops
What you'll do
- Craft training/orientation curriculum and upskill programs to onboard new vendors and direct teammates as well as refine the current approach based on participant feedback and success metrics
- Create a strategy for self-help knowledge base infrastructure and content, including but not limited to: response macros, articles for internal and external audiences, policy and procedure guidelines, and VoC reports. Produce monthly recommendations and provide weekly readouts on progress of content development with demonstrated reductions in volume of outstanding work
- Develop a team of Content Writers, Trainers, and Coaches as volume requires to support infrastructure and ongoing deliverables
- Partner closely with the Product team to coordinate on content development needs
- Work proactively and efficiently, identifying issues and researching solutions to offer a recommendation. This includes proposing tool changes or new system implementations (particularly with LMS & our internal CRM tools)
Who you are
- 3-5 years experience in a BPO role or in-house support team operations with an emphasis on Training, Content, and Quality
- You put the Customer first. You have demonstrated Customer Service skills and demonstrated experience in impacting change through coaching & development. You enjoy helping others and you believe the Customer is always right
- Working under pressure comes as second nature; you excel at navigating gray areas
- A strong communicator with a commitment to quality. You deliver detailed information in a clear and concise way
- A desire to build and grow a team of driven individuals and help them reach their full potential
- Experience in instructional design and content strategy
- Experience scaling training across multiple languages and time zones
- Experience using multimedia tools, software and graphics applications to create training solutions a plus
- Experience working with outsourced customer support or operations teams a plus
- I’m Sense of humor and a sense of adventure!
Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. We bring together world-class technical talent with a passion for connecting relevant products to relevant people.
Learn more about us:
Intro to Wish
Our CEO discusses Wish
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.