Founded in 2010, Wish has quickly grown to become one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies. With 500 million users, 1 million merchants and over 200 million items in our marketplace, it’s no wonder that Wish is the #1 shopping app in 40+ countries on the Google Play store & #1 shopping app in 20+ countries on Apple App Store. Wish is also the most & best reviewed shopping app (#1 on Google Play & #2 on Apple App Store).
Our WishX team embodies the company’s approach to innovation. It functions as an internal incubator for new business ideas and is empowered to take calculated risks, think creatively, and embrace different perspectives. By constantly iterating and deploying, we have the freedom and flexibility to try out new ideas and work toward the best solutions.
We have the following exciting opportunity within the WishX team
Customer Success Specialist
The CS Specialist maintains direct contact with customers before and after the sale, via telephone, email, chat or through other social media platforms. They supports the sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations (CRM) with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or revenue. They will also work with various departments to meet sales goals & work with customers to gain feedback & help them maximize the value they gain from the Wish Local program.
- Vett new Wish Local Store Partner Applications
- Call store owner to gain additional info as needed during approval stage
- Evaluate store applications against selection criteria exercising independent discretion re: applicants’ fit for the program
- Escalate applications as necessary to Wish Local Bus Dev leaders
- Answer inbound store questions
- Grant and communicate approval to store applicants
- Work cross-functionally with Wish Local Country Coordinators, Store Ambassadors and ISRs to ensure new stores are on-boarded with a personal touch from appropriate rep.
- Reach out to Wish Local Store Partners to solicit feedback via ad hoc conversations & structured surveys.
- Provide outreach to Wish Local Store Partners to promote new program features & enhancements
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of customer facing experience
- Ability to apply discretion in the evaluation of applicants against program criteria
- Proficiency communicating both verbally & in writing in English (bi-lingual a plus)
- Computer proficiency
- Experience with Google Office Suite
- Attention to detail
- Ability to exercise judgement in escalating issues as needed
For internal use only: #LI-WISHJWALL
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.