Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
Our Customer Success team is at the center of our mission to power the world’s contracts. Working cross functionally, and with our Customers, this team ensures we’re building a product legal team’s love. We’re looking for a talented Program Manager to scale and amplify this effort. This teammate will design, deploy, and ramp strategic customer-centric programs (i.e - webinars, user groups, and self-help content) at scale. Responsible for building awareness, driving adoption and maximizing customer satisfaction for all of our customers.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Engage with customers in a one-to-many approach, and deliver value through automated outreach and scaled resources (i.e.Ironclad University, Webinars, Help Center, etc).
- Partner with the Product and Support teams to generate Help Center content that will allow customers to self-serve on workflow building and adoption best practices.
- Collaborate with the Product and Marketing teams on developing a product release strategy for our customer base.
- Build and execute on a customer webinar program aimed at driving education, product usage and adoption across our administrators and end-users.
- Develop content to communicate new use cases and features / functionality that will enhance the customer’s workflow and drive organizational product adoption and business value at scale.
- Work closely with our Community Manager to execute on regional user groups in San Francisco and New York.
- 3+ years establishing, facilitating, and supporting scaled client engagement programs with measurable impact. Preferably in a SaaS specific ecosystem.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal). Written sample may be requested.
- Strong Customer Empathy. Ability to analyze customer usage patterns, distill insights, and determine the ideal content for webinars, Help Center, and Ironclad University.
- Experience using automation and scale based customer experience technologies.
- Intentful. Highly organized with the ability to project manage the execution of key customer initiatives with data.
- Systems Thinker. Experience developing customer campaigns (with clear KPIs and goals) aimed at driving product adoption.
- Enable and influence teams to make a difference.
- BA / BS
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.