At Vector, we believe great technology can better serve trucking and logistics. Our mission is to empower all parties throughout the load lifecycle with tools to achieve operational efficiency, collaborate with their logistics partners, and gain intelligence to act with unparalleled insights. To tackle this ambitious goal, we have built a team of technologists fundamentally rethinking how tools in transportation should work.
The Customer Success Manager role at Vector is one that covers a wide range of responsibilities, from implementations and deployments, to customer support and account growth. CSMs will be expected to manage the relationship from close of sale, to the completed deployment, project managing everything in between. Some deployments include technical integrations and will require collaboration with Vector’s Technical Implementations team. Technical experience is not required.
The best candidates will be those who can initiate and build great relationships with their clients, understand their wants and needs, and find ways Vector can be the answer to their problems. Vector Customer Success prides itself on having strong relationships with customers, ensuring they get the best service possible, and have the best experience from start to finish.
- Work closely with Sales to understand customer processes, their workflows, and seamlessly transition from the sales cycle to Customer Success
- Craft deployment plans that give customers the best experience while adding Vector to their workflows
- Provide support for accounts, from driver to administrator
- Collaborate with Vector’s Technical Implementations team, making sure deployment resources are allocated properly
- Provide product feedback from the ground level to Vector’s Product and Engineering teams
- Provide feedback to Vector’s marketing team, using great relationships to provide materials that advocate for Vector and the value it can bring
- Help to expand current customer relationships by identifying new opportunities with new products, teams, etc.
- 1+ years of customer relationship experience, preferably within a SaaS organization
- Friendly personality with a passion for building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, from engineering, product, marketing, etc
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Effective team player dedicated to continuously improve upon our process of advocating for the customer
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers at all levels
- Passion for technology and logistics
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree