Ecommerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is a world-class buying experience available for all online businesses. We're building a future where retailers can eliminate the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments, and where customers can buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we've put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
The Customer Success team's mission at Bolt is to deliver value to our customers to drive mutual growth, while converting them to Bolt champions. Customer Success Managers own the customer relationship taking over from Sales to steward a smooth onboarding experience and then owning the overall relationship to drive growth and customer evangelism.
Signs that you are the ideal candidate for this role:
-You have a passion for serving as a trusted advisor, with a deep curiosity to understand your customers, their motivations and needs, and how to approach ensuring their success
-You wake up ready to make deep, meaningful connections to your customers, whether spending hours on the phone, creating unique approaches to solving their toughest challenges, or hopping on a plane for an in-person business review
-You are commercially and growth-oriented - you know how to dive into numbers to analyze value and can handle complex negotiations around value
-You are an avid learner, praised by others for your drive to ask exceptional questions and continue learning
-You love technology and want to work with a team on the cutting edge of making commerce instant, consistent, and trusted
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at companies within your portfolio
- Lead the onboarding process to drive customers from signed to launch with Bolt
- Conduct business reviews to track performance management, seek product feedback, and ensure customer satisfaction and evangelism with Bolt
- Serve as a proactive trusted advisor to deeply understand your customers and their needs
- Achieve engagement, satisfaction, time to value, and portfolio growth targets
- Identify opportunities for expansion within your portfolio, partnering with additional teams to gain commitment for launching new volume on Bolt
- Monitor company performance against service level agreements and flag potential issues
- Drive referrals from your portfolio
- Partner with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role responsible for growth targets in customer success, sales, business development, or account management
- Expertise managing client relationships / accounts for technically complex products and platforms
- Strong analytical skills to monitor, report on, and measure customer performance and analyze trends and needs within your portfolio
- Technical aptitude and deep curiosity to quickly get up to speed on Bolt's technology offering, with an ability to understand complex technology needs and provide vision for how Bolt solves customer problems with our technology
- Cross-functional experience communicating and managing relationships with internal stakeholders, both technical and commercial
- Experience in Financial Technology, payments, commerce platforms, or fraud & risk highly desired, but not required
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.