ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for flawlessly executing an effective customer marketing strategy. The right candidate must be passionate about building relationships with customers and working with them to bring their results-backed stories to the market. This role is best suited for a detail-oriented, high achiever with proven ability to create powerful B2B customer stories as well as have a strong grasp on business objectives of customers.
- Identify top reference accounts and cultivate champions, working with PR and Content team to create strong customer case studies, quotes, references, stories.
- Collaborate with customers to uncover the measurable, business impact results of their work with ON24
- Partner with account management and customer success teams on QBR meetings (Quarterly Business Reviews) and Renewal Programs
- Work closely with the sales & customer success departments to develop customer success stories, particularly for high value accounts and expansion opportunities
- Help increase rankings in analyst vendor reports with outstanding references
- Take leading role in establishing rapport with customers to increase renewals, cross-sell & upsell opportunities
- Manage customer awards programs, with a systematic approach to identifying finalists and winners
- Become expert in existing customer data & stories to help create effective marketing assets that can be leveraged by outbound marketing team
- Work with broader Solutions and Customer marketing team to educate customers on campaigns that fuel advocacy
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, particularly customer marketing
- Excellent writing skills for customer communications & cohesive storytelling
- Ability to think creatively while making decisions based on data
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced marketing environments
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to manage external resources and collaborate with other functions in the company
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.