WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to transform the user experience in today’s overwhelming digital world. Using artificial intelligence, analytics, engagement, guidance, and automation, WalkMe’s transparent overlay assists users to complete tasks easily within any enterprise software, mobile application or website.
About the Role
WalkMe’s Customer Education team is on a mission to empower every professional in the world with the DAP skills organizations need in the modern digital era. DAP (Digital Adoption Platform) is a new category of technology that WalkMe invented; it has taken the business world by storm and is used by millions worldwide. We're in 30% of the Fortune 500 and are listed as a tech unicorn on CB Insights, Crunchbase, and more. As a member of WalkMe's Customer Education team, you're not just creating content—you're shaping a new profession. The market has shown huge demand for WalkMe's technology, with numerous companies hiring their own internal WalkMe specialists. The next step is to create the knowledge and training ecosystem to grow the WalkMe DAP profession globally. As a Customer Education Manager you'll report to the Director of Customer Education and partner with all teams in the company to bring the vision to life.
What You'll Own
- This role is 40% knowledge leadership, 40% content creation and curation, and 20% partner training.
- Collaborate with internal experts and customers to turn the WalkMe Training System into an industry-leading professional vocational training offering
- Partner with both customers and internal experts to improve training and decrease learner time-to-mastery
- Develop and field-validate new digital adoption frameworks and methodology that lead the industry in best practices
- Design training to support a variety of delivery types, including training within WalkMe itself, self-paced SCORM content, video, and ILT (in-person and virtual)
- Manage business-driving goals for learning assets
- Administer our LMS and respond to requests through the LMS
- Design class-leading onsite and live virtual training
- Organize and run off-site and in-house training activities, focusing on Partner Certification Workshops.
- Analyze feedback from Partners to determine learning needs and improve the Partners Education program overall
- Be a leader in the world of tech training: ship knowledge and training products that are at least top quartile within the world of tech training, with the constant pursuit of being top 1%
What you will need to succeed:
- 3+ years in customer-facing training or instructional design for end-users of a SaaS product, across a variety of mediums (webinar, video, SCORM)
- At least 100 hours of experience delivering live onsite training to adult learners
- Demonstrated success building vocational training courses from scratch
What you will love about us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and has a generous vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Weekly themed happy hours every Friday and catered lunch to promote community within a casual office environment.
- Series G startup with $90 million raised in our last round.
- Ranked in the top 50 on USA Today’s best places to work with brightest futures and Ranked in the top 50 on Forbes Cloud 100 list along with other numerous accolades, just check out our webpage!
- Our product is used internationally by companies like Hulu, Amazon, PayPal, Microsoft, Airbnb, Zoura, Adobe and more!
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.