Everlane’s Customer Experience team mission is to ensure our customers are served well and in-line with our Everlane Brand goals and values. Today, the team manages in-bound customer requests and questions via various communication channels and platforms. The team also shares the voice of the customer to the broader organization and advocates for enhancements in customer experience. As the CX Director, you will lead a team comprised of 50+ remote agents / specialists and 7-10 office-based senior associates.
This role is responsible both for the efficient management of today’s operations and for developing new ways CX can support the broader Everlane business goals. These new strategies may encompass cultivating new revenue opportunities, establishing a customer loyalty program, building out customer analytics, and other innovations in customer engagement.
- Support and guide the CX team to achieve quality and efficiency targets
- Mentor and coach both office-based and remote team members
- Collaborate with all other functions in the company to drive better customer outcomes.
- Innovate the ways we can better support our customers - whether through new platforms, channels or communication styles
- Link CX team efforts clearly to measurable KPIs such as customer satisfaction, engagement or sales
- Represent the voice of the customer and energize our organization to support them
- Develop the long-term strategies for how CX’s internal operations and tools can improve and how its role and value-add within the company can expand - and then implement them!
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 10+ years experience in Customer Experience in the retail industry
- 5+ years leading a CX team at scale (24/7 global operations, multi-channel communications, with +100 employees)
- Expert knowledge of the innovations in the CX field and the new opportunities for CX to support broader company goals
- A clear track-record for operating in a high-growth, startup environment demonstrating agility and adaptability
- A passion for developing your team and building its culture
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly to influence decisions across the organization
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.