Named “The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US“, Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers young women to celebrate their individuality. With over two million followers on Instagram, we've become a cult favorite among DJs, celebrities and artists around the world.
Based in San Francisco, we have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, creative marketers and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We're also backed strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world's next great consumer brands. Look for our latest press mentions in Business Insider, Racked, TeenVogue, PopSugar, Elle, and more.
About the Role
In this demanding role you will be responsible for developing and scaling new customer acquisition channels for Dolls Kill. You will be instrumental in testing and iterating new online and offline marketing strategies, diligently measuring results, and scaling effective tactics. You must be comfortable in a results-oriented environment, independently leveraging internal resources and external agency partners. You will have a measurable impact on Dolls Kill's growth.
- Define and diligently measure success; run tests, uncover opportunities, scale, learn and iterate
- Manage day-to-day performance of campaigns on Facebook, Google AdWords, and other platforms
- Regularly present results to management along with ongoing strategy refinements
- Define and manage processes for coordinating merchandising, content and marketing activities in order to optimize campaign strategies and content
- Collaborate with social and creative teams to leverage and grow fan-base over 2 million
- Experiment with emerging, creative or other non-traditional acquisition tactics (growth hacks)
- Execute offline branding and marketing efforts
- Logically delineate between direct response and brand marketing efforts, and measure the success of both
- Adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity
- At least one year of marketing or otherwise relevant experience; eCommerce experience strongly preferred. Consulting experience a plus
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for the latest online and offline customer acquisition strategies
- Familiarity with common attribution models and their challenges
- Highly analytical, extensive experience with Microsoft Excel; experience with mySQL
- Proficient with ad platforms such as Facebook, Google Adwords (Search and Shopping), Google Display, Youtube, etc.